Wednesday 7 August 2013

Day 2

Just about qualifying for day 2 as it's nearly midnight and I've not long returned from a meditation evening.
 Have only managed three things today, events conspired against me so no exercise :-(
 There has been creativity though, this is the background f,or CJ pages, watercolour and stamped images. 

 I've also decided that I need a name for this challenge, or you're going to be stuck with Day 2, Day 3, etc.
 Suggestions accepted :-)
P.S. no idea how this is going to come out, typing it on my new tablet and not sure what I'm doing yet:-\


1 comment:

  1. Nice, soft colours. This is very easy on the eye and reminds me of envelopes. No doubt you will put me right if I am off track here.
    Stay creative!
    x

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.