Saturday 1 October 2011

Why not?

My mojo seems to be making a slow comeback, although I seem to be short of crafty time and 'net access at the moment. To those who I owe comments, emails, etc. I'll answer sooner or later :)

This is a quick page that took about 3 days to complete, doing a little at a time.

Inspired by a couple of people I know who are glass-half-empty types. When the boss announces that we're going to the pub for lunch, they ask "Why?" instead of grabbing their coats and heading for the door.


3 comments:

  1. I would definitely be the first one with my coat on! Love the page Nigel!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You ARE funny Nigel...Why Not Indeed!
    Great colorful creation and always with so much thought behind it too!
    oxo

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.