Friday 3 September 2010

Chinese whispers...

... that's how this came about.

Over on the Crafts by Carolyn forum we have an occasional Chinese Whisper challenge. The first person in the chain is sent a template/sketch and from that they create a piece of art (in this case a scrapbook page). They then send a picture of their work on to the next person, who uses it as a template for their piece and so on. Eventually it reaches the last person and all the pieces are revealed, to see how the original sketch has evolved during the process. For the latest chain, I'm the last link, so I don't have to keep my page secret. The original has yet to be revealed.

The photo's on this piece were taken at the Summer Solstice, and you can find them here. I hope you like this piece, and I wonder if you see anything in the small pic of the stream (bottom left) or if it's just me?

1 comment:

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.